All-purpose Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring is one of the most popular flooring options in this country. Due to advancement in technology, appearance and sound absorption has improved. These upgrades add to its existing durability and ease of cleaning. The beautifully rich texture of laminate mimics real wood, stone, and tile, all the while remaining extremely resistant to wear, stains, or fading. As a result, laminate is an excellent all-purpose flooring option.
Install laminate almost anywhere in the home, including over dry concrete slabs, wooden sub-floors, as well as many types of existing floors. A “floating” floor system, laminate is installed over a thin pad designed to allow the floor to expand and contract. Often a DIY option for many homeowners, laminate flooring is a quick and easy install by our professional installers.
Laminate – Benefits and Function
- High Performance Laminate flooring offers outstanding durability.
- It resists stains and scuffs and is engineered with layered construction and a high pressure laminate surface, making it virtually impossible for spills and scuffs to leave their mark.
- The surface is burn-resistant and will resist scratching from pets.
- It will not indent with normal use, nor will the color fade in high traffic areas.
- Maintenance is quick and easy; clean with a damp cloth or vacuum.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
“We are both very pleased with the work done by your installers and with the outcome. The installers were professional, courteous and went out of their way to be accommodating. We really appreciate your good service and the excellent work on both the kitchen floor and the living room, dining room and hallway laminate. It looks like hardwood flooring! Thanks so much for all of your help.” – Jana C., Chapel Hill